Monday, June 8, 2009

Great 28th!!

Today I celebrated my 28th birthday!!! It was a great day! I sort of got to just hang out and do whatever- my Parents took me to lunch- PF of course- Nathaniel took me to dinner. Then we went to the Parent's house and had cake and ice cream and they spoiled me with gifts. Here is the collage of gifts. I received shirts, a fondue kit, flip flops, a gift cert. to the Nails, and oh yes, Nathaniel got me an iPod shuffle- it's pink!!! Lisa even hooked me up with an iTunes gift card! I have had a great B-day! Thanks everyone for Birthday wishes and for spoiling me rotten!!


P.S. Emma- thanks for the bags of rocks!! I love them you cutie!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you are young!!! Call me when you hit 30 LOL!!! I wished I got to see you for your bday I had to work and had at least 10 teenagers over here....

I am so excited for lunch tomorrow!!! Seems like I havent seen you in MONTHS!!!

Steph and Hunter said...

Yeah for birthdays! You were spoiled for sure but I am glad that you had a FABULOUS day!

Crystal P said...

Woo Hoo! You made a haul!! I'm glad you had a great day.

becky comstock said...

It sounds like you had a great day. You share the same birthday with my Whitney! And Colleen! We should have all gone to lunch together. We took Colleen out yesterday too!