Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Nathaniel!!!

Yesterday Nathaniel hit a milestone!! He turned 30!! A month ago he said that for his birthday he'd like us to go down Pine Creek- a wicked canyoneering trek in Zion's! So we talked with our good friend's Tonya and Travis, and they agreed to come along. Two days before his birthday, I tore my calf muscle- but I was determined to go, so I spent two days icing, going to physical therapy and just doing all that I could to insure I could go. Well, right before the first repel, we hit some pot holes, and the water in the canyon turned out to be way deeper than any of us thought- besides the fact that I went with a torn calf muscle!




This is a picture of the 6 of us that went! So besides us, Tonya and Travis, we also met and gained new friends, Jesse and Jessica Barker! Great Day!!





3 comments:

Crystal P said...

Happy Birthday Nathaniel! Hey, you're old!!! I can say that because I'm no where near turning 30 yet. LOL! JK October is coming way too fast for me.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!! 30 is a ROUGH one hang on for dear life!!!

Kayla said...

Natalie!!! I was going to blog-stock you, but I saw your tracker so i guess I'll reveal my identity. Your girls are cuties, hope you don't mind me reading.