Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SOOOO much to blog about!!!-- Welcome Chloe!!!

Okay, well I have been blogless lately- only because life has been ultra busy for us!!! Just a few weeks after Nathaniel's Grandma passed away, another Princess joined the Pugh side of our family! We have a new little niece- Chloe Abbigail Fairchild!! I think she is just precious! I took a few pictures of the new addition! Here is Nathaniel's sister Sarah's family:



Me holding baby of course!!!
Kolton loves to give kisses to Chloe!!
And dating even further back: EASTER

The kids at the City hunt!!





Daddy helping the Coz!!!


The Girl's Easter Morning- All decked out for church!!

The "Taylor" Annual Hunt!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICS!!!! You always have cute blogs, that baby is so cute and small! I remember when your girls were that small

Amber Lee said...

Hi, Natalie! This is Amber Brunjes, I just popped in from Bonnie's blog. How are you? Bailey was very excited to see Mrs. Pugh's blog!