Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Old hat, new hat" Old House, NEW House!!!

Old house, still good house!!



These last few weeks have been very disorganized! Nathaniel and I would constantly have to ask ourselves what day it was, or even what time it was. We were living second to second.

The day of my birthday we were given an outstanding deal to move one street behind us to house with a BASEMENT- yep you hear me I have ROOOOMM! I get to put the toys downstairs and say go play see ya in a while!! So as you can see we made the switch!!!



Tonight was a great night for pictures at the new house because it rained- check out the views of the weather:







6 comments:

Richins Family said...

I am happy for you! Great pictures!

Crystal P said...

Wow! Pretty pictures.

Nita said...

Your mom told me you had decided to move, great pictures.

Steph and Hunter said...

YAHOO! I am very excited for you and a little jealous that you have a basement!!! That will be so nice! Congrats!

Bon said...

that is awesome! Great to have extra room...I need some too!:)

Wynd said...

Ya how exciting for you! Love the pictures.