Monday, October 6, 2008

Little moments that touch the heart!


I don't know what it is with kids and bad dreams- but a lot of that seems to be going around. Well, Katelin ended sleeping on our floor for some of the night last night- then when I got up and started getting ready, she took my place in my bed. Well, I just saw her peaceful, beautiful face sleeping and I stood there and watched her. It is always in those moments, (when they're asleep,) that I appreciate my girls, and remember how much I love them. So, I snapped a picture of Sleeping Beauty to share with all of you!

2 comments:

Bon said...

Oh that is such a tender moment. I love when we get to watch them so peaceful and content. And I love the story you blogged above. I had a good giggle. She reminds me of my little spit fire Kenny!

Taylor Fam said...

What a darling little girl! Your kids are so stinkin cute and I love them to death!