Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cozy's Personality!

So, I have to say that I love the girls' day care provider! Her name is Tonya Fails. Her family adores my girls, and our families have become great friends. I especially love that Tonya shares stories about my girls and the cute things they do. Among the most recent: (Well to get you up to speed, a few weeks ago Alecia was bit by a kid from day care, so this is her revenge!) This boy, the offender, was playing with something that Alecia really wanted to play with. So, Alecia didn't hit, she didn't bite, or scream. She just turned her back to him as he was playing on the floor. Well, she started backing up on him, (literally on him,) until he was backed out of the way and she got what she wanted! What a smart little girl!

2 comments:

Alpha Grandpa said...

Just as smart as her mom always was!

Taylor Fam said...

Is she not the cutest little fart in the world? I just love that little girl to death!