Saturday, September 27, 2008

Apparently, McDonald's causes BR!

Well, the other day Katelin was asking someone, "How come you don't like to go to McDonald's to eat?" Well, the person replied, "I don't like to eat there because it give me Butt Rash!" Katelin replied with a simple, "Oh." Little did that person know that it would be locked into her memory forever! So today we were having a yard sell with my whole family and Grandpa offered to head to McDonald's to get breakfast. Well Katelin perks right up and says, "Oh Grandpa, I'd better go and help you incase you get Butt Rash!" Needless to say we all cracked up. However, to this person, and you know who you are, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!!

1 comments:

Bon said...

Oh dang...I meant to come over and rummage through all the goodies. I hate that I missed it!

She is so funny! Thanks for the laugh!