Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great- but I think the age of our kids makes all these little occasions so much fun!

First, here's Alecia with her plate full of food, (she's the best eater out of the Taylor Grandkids!)
Look how happy she is!!!

Then of course, there's our annual "Magic Christmas Tree" taste test! (The Taylor trees are all from the Magic Forest and magically grow candy canes every day during the Holiday's!)



Yes! Cozy has just recently learned to "Cheese!"


What adorable cousins! Aren't I a lucky girl???

4 comments:

Taylors said...

I love the idea with the magic tree! Oh I also love your girls Christmas dresses and pictures! They are getting so big I had to do a double take on Kaitlyn!

Nita said...

I can't believe how much Alecia looks like you at that age. I love seeing pictures of the kids, keep it up.

Bon said...

You are lucky! How fun! IS that your tree or your parents? It is beautiful whom evers it is!

Bon said...

Nat...I need updates! Where is your Christmas post? HEEHEE! Get on it!